Uc app summer course?

i took alg 2/trig in 11th grade and made it up during 11th grade summer.do i list alg 2/trig for 11th grade with the grades i earned for that year and put the alg2/trig summer course for 12th grade?

From the UC application instructions:

Repeated courses
A student is allowed to repeat each “a-g” course in which a D or F grade was originally earned as many times as necessary until the first time they earn a letter grade of C or better. The follow- ing rules apply:
• The replacement (repeat) course must have curriculum similar to the original course (the same content but not necessarily the same title).
• The new grade earned will be used in the GPA calculation. UC does not average the grades.
• All “a-g” coursework (original and repeats) must be reported on the admission application.
• A regular college-prep course cannot be used as a repeat of an approved honors-level course.
• An approved honors-level course may be used as a repeat of a college-prep course.
• College-level courses of high school content (remedial) may be used to repeat a college-prep course.
• College-level courses that are UC-transferable may be used to repeat an approved school-created honors, AP and IB courses.

Yes, you would report you original grades in 11th grade and put the repeat course (summer before 12th) in the 12th grade.