UC App Update. Can i still add things?

<p>I forgot to list some of my e.c.'s (Clubs) and i forgot to list my PLANNED senior year ap tests…is there anyway i can notify them or update my application</p>

<p>have your gc send the schools an email.</p>

<p>They don't care about your planned APs since those don't affect admissions.</p>

<p>not only that, but if those clubs didn't have any leadership, its pretty much pointless to send those also.</p>

<p>That is exactly right. My DD was recently made VP of a club, the previous VP graduated early. I called and they asked if DD already has leadership expereince in another club and I said yes. They said not to bother to send because she already has that in her application.</p>

<p>howabout a planned math class...i said i was going to take multivariable calc at a community college but it turns out that their schedule for that class is only during the day which is during school hours...during the fall it was at night...should i call and tell them? or take a sub math class?</p>

<p>Yeah you should call them unless you can still take that class. It shouldn't be a big issue, but you have to call.</p>

<p>who do i call? All the uc's i applied to or is there an easier way to notify all of them at once?</p>

<p>BTW i'm sanfrancisco333...i logged onto a dif account for some reason lol/...</p>

<p>Call a UC that you applied to and ask for the 1800 number to call to add things to your application.</p>

<p>Once received, and after some point in January, you can also use a "pin "number to do this at each schools website.</p>

<p>hey i signed up to take a college class for the 2nd semester(Multivariable calculus) and i put it on my application. The problem is taht i don't think i will be able to take this classs because it is only offered during regular high school hours...will it be bad if i can't go or attend the class? should i notify schools</p>

<p>Notify the schools, I doubt there will be any serious problems.</p>