Uc application: Community college

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>I took a community college course (at Santa Monica College).</p>

<p>I’m confused on how to list it on the UC application</p>

<p>Should its TERM TYPE be semester or full?? The reason I ask this is because on my high school transcript I got two grades for the course. However, on my college transcript only one grade is listed for the course?</p>

<p>What should I do?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>P.S.</p>

<p>HS TRANSCRIPT: DRAWING AB A A
SMC TRANSCRIPT: ART 20A DRAWING I A</p>

<p>anyone!!!??</p>

<p>Hey asianguy,</p>

<p>Okay, so I think the way you do this is to list Santa Monica College as a school you attended. Then, you list the Art class as a semester class ("CL", with an "A" for the semester you took it and "No class" for the other semester).</p>

<p>The fact that your high school gives you a full year's credit for a semester-long college course doesn't impact the listing... it's how it was taken at the school attended.</p>

<p>Eventually, you'll want to send a transcript from Santa Monica College as well as your high school (assuming you want to transfer the credit). But that won't be until you submit final transcripts to the UC you're attending in the Fall.</p>

<p>^^concur with Ma. Add SMC as a college attended, and list that class separately, one semester, A (assuming its an IGETC course).</p>

<p>haha nice nice</p>

<p>thnx a lot for clearing things up MaMoose & bluebayou</p>