UC Application- Do I list ALL my classes or just ones in specific categories?

<p>This is my 1st time posting a question on this site although I’ve been reading other people’s answers for a long time… so hi everyone. :)</p>

<p>I am filling out the UC Application- looking to apply to Berkeley, San Diego, and Los Angeles.</p>

<p>While in the “Academic History” section where I’m listing all the classes I’ve taken in high school, do I list EVERYTHING on my transcript, or just the ones that fit into the UC categories (History/Social Science, English, Mathematics, Labratory Science, Language Other than English, Visual and Performing Arts, College Prep Elective- a.k.a the a-g categories).</p>

<p>Because I’ve taken a lot of random electives in high school and I’m not sure if or how I should list them on the application because they don’t fit any categories.</p>

<p>Plus- does a Speech class count as an English credit?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance. :)</p>

<p>If you are attending high school in California, you should be able to just check off the courses. If you are attending high school outside of California, you should enter all of your courses on the application and the UCs will determine whether they count in the a-g. For courses that do not clearly fall under a-f, put them under g.</p>

<p>thanks!</p>

<p>I am OOS so I will just list my other classes as “g”.</p>

<p>That’s fine. Just enter everything and the UCs will sort them out. Good luck!</p>