UC Application Help Needed!

So I’m currently filling out my UC application, and I am not sure how I should enter in my college classes. I’m in a dual-enrollment program, which means I take at least 3 college classes a semester. On the application, am I meant to enter these classes as “college-prep” level? Since they are technically college?

College courses should not be listed on a high school’s “a-g” course list. The student will list the college course on their UC application as taken through the community college. The student will also be required to send a transcript from the college, in addition to their high school transcript, to their matriculated UC campus in July, even if the credits for the college course are also added to the student’s high school transcript.

@Gumbymom Thank you for your help. I’m having trouble understanding the “a-g” course list. Two of the college classes I have taken are Accounting and Philosophy. I am not able to find a category in the subject matter list that fits these two courses, do I therefore just not list them?

At my son’s HS, Accounting was under (g) College Prep and that is where I would list Philosophy. Are you in-state California? If so, you can look up the correct categories using this link for your HS.

https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist#/list/search/all

@Gumbymom Unfortunately, I’m not in-state, which is why I’m struggling to figure out the correct categories. Would I therefore list my Accounting and Philosophy classes as college-prep even though they were legitimate college classes? And if so, which sub-category of college-prep?

You are saying that you took these courses at a community college? If so, then they have to be reported under the college section. If not, then put them under (g) College Prep.
Under my son’s HS list, Accounting is Interdisciplinary and Philosophy probably goes under Social Science.