UC Application, Immediate Response Requested

Hi guys, I received this email today:

"Dear Applicant,

We have received your University of California Undergraduate Application for Admission and Scholarships. Thank you for your interest in our campus. We are in the process of reviewing your application.

Before we can complete our review and reach an admission decision, we need the following information from you: 07/2014- 01/2015

We must receive this information within five days of this message date, or processing of your application may be delayed or canceled.

Sincerely,
University of California

Please note: This communication and your response may be shared and reviewed by the following campuses to which you
may have applied: Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, Santa Barbara, San Diego and Santa Cruz."

I called the UC Admissions office to ask for more information, but the person just told me to “read the email in its entirety”. They only gave me a date so I don’t know what I’m supposed to send in… Does anyone know who I can call to ask for more info on this? Please lmk, thank you!!

Try calling the office again and speaking with a different person who might be able to help. Also, review your UC application again to see if you are missing something or a mistake was made or if it is an error on their part.

Do the dates having any meaning to you? Are you a transfer student who attended a college during this period? Is there anything on your application that uses these dates? It’s as if the info was pulled from some other source and auto filled into a form letter.

@nemohq16 @svlab112 Thank you for responding!! I took college courses every summer in high school except the one before my senior year. Those dates correspond to the gap in my college courses and I think they wanted me to explain why it was there. I submitted my response last week. Thank you again for your help!