UC application is behaving strangely

I’m looking to transfer to UC Davis’s ag program as a sophomore. I’m currently a student at a 4-year LAC. In the part of the UC application where it asks about Academic History, it asks me to provide info about my current college. Within that subsection, It asks what diploma I will receive from my current institution. I keep trying to select bachelor’s but it gives the following error message:

“You cannot select Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D for degree, diploma or certification if you are applying as Sophomore, Junior or Senior transfer. Please correct your entry or change your transfer level to Second Baccalaureate or Limited Status.”

Whats up with it???

If you are transferring from a 4 year LAC, you will not be getting a degree from your current institution. I would leave it blank.

Thanks for your answer! Oddly enough it does not give me the option to leave it blank. It is a drop down menu with a list of possible degrees and an “other” option.

On “other” can you select then explain that you are a Sophomore transfer?

As of right now, I have “other” selected, and in the box that appears once you select “other” , I have “expected Bachelor’s” written.

Sounds good.