UC Application minor error

<p>I was entering my marks on the UC Application portal. In India we have a different grading system.</p>

<p>We were supposed to choose a grading system at the top (0-100) , (0-200) , (A ,B ,C ,D) and enter our subjects and marks below.</p>

<p>Four of my subjects were on a scale of (0-100) and one subject was on a scale of (0-200) of which I score 190/200
But the online application didnt allow me to enter a different scale for one subject. So I entered 95/100 twice and mentioned this problem in the additional comments section.</p>

<p>Now that I,ve been admitted to a UC ( cant tell which one, mom worried about giving personal info online to strangers) , I,m worried that if my marks dont match with the transcript , My admission might get rescinded.</p>

<p>But I,ve mentioned 190/200 in the additional comments section.</p>

<p>call the admission office and explain to them. Have to your student Id ready before you call.</p>

<p>Or should I just accept SIR and send them the Transcripts … Let them decide (marks 95/100 is 190/ 200) … which is grade A anyway …and I had also mentioned 190/200 in the comments section</p>

<p>btw my 9th grades are A1,A1, A2 , A2 ,B1… but UC application has A, B, C (no + or 1) … FAQ states that they dont evaluate plus and minus …</p>

<p>so I entered A,A,A,A,B </p>

<p>will the two A2,s I entered as A will cause any discrepancy ?? I know I should enter my grades exactly as they are on transcripts , but UC Application did not have my Grading system listed … </p>

<p>Call the admissions office but I think you did the right thing already. It is just that my thinking you did the right thing isn’t what is going to put your mind to rest. Tell them you reported it in additional comments. I think they will say it would have been taken into account in your admission, but that is for them to say. I don’t think you would be WRONG to do nothing, you already told them, just save your copy of your application in case you need to show that. Honestly, I think this is trivial, in the scheme of things.</p>