UC application Mistake, how should I fix?

I accidentally wrote “received scores of 5 for AP a, AP b, AP c, & AP D” underneath my AP award in the award section. But I only received 5 for the first two and 3 for the others. I initially wrote scores of 5 for AP a & AP b as well as 3 for AP c & AP d but it didn’t fit the character count so I tried to condense it but forgot to change “received scores of 5” to “passed”. I put that I had a 2 3s and 2 5s on the AP section itself. Does the difference look sus? Is it worth emailing about?

If possible, I would wait until you setup your student portals for each UC and see if you can make the changes there. If not, then I would email admissions and ask if they want an official AP score report to confirm the changes.

after submitting uc applications on 11/30/2020, it shows " date forwarded" is blank, is it normal??

That is normal since you submitted close to the deadline. It may take a few days to about a week before you get confirmation the application has been forwarded. Since the UC website has had some technical difficulties it could take longer than usual. My advice to anyone reading this post is to submit Early since the UC application opens in August, there is plenty of time to fill out the application and submit in early November.

Thank you.