UC Application Mistake

Hello,
I have gotten really nervous recently after finding out that I have made two unintentional mistakes on the UC application after I have been admitted to UC Davis. I am a transfer applicant. The first one is in my High School transcript. I found myself to put an A for the fist semester of English in 9th grade where it supposed to be an Incomplete. Second semester is an A which is accurate. (I have completed 1 year of english composition at my CC, so the Eng. requirement for my degree is done). The second mistake is when it asked me if I ever had been on Academic Probation and I checked No. my first semester of CC back in 2014, i was placed on stage 1 probation (which sort of a low gpa warning, nothing severe) After that semester My academic standing remained all Good standing. All grades failed/passed were accurately reported. So I misunderstood the question and thought they were asking if I was currently (while applying) on probation. How to avoid having my admission at risk of being cancelled? Are these considered major or minor mistakes? I already sent out my Official transcripts, but they did not recieve them yet. Should I call and correct those mistakes now before they find out themselves? Or leave the situation alone?

P.s. I already SiR,d and prepeared myself to go there. Really hope they are not big deal. Thanks.

Sorry for the spelling errors! Fist= First.

Call the UC you SIRed and ask them. Be honest and ask them what to do… the answer differs for everyone.

@NCalRent I did call admissions and the phone person told me not to worry about it as long as I am in good academic standing currently (which i am), of course after telling me how I should of put yes, and better than them finding out, etc… But I don’t know if that should comfort me. And Btw, If the status of my transcript on myadmission indicated “Recieved” does that mean everything is verified and nothing is incossistent with what I self-reported?

Glad to hear it.

Received indicates they have them - that’s it. From here. they may notice another discrepancy, contact you with questions or request more info.

If you made the phone call, a note has already been placed in your file about the discrepancy. If you were told not to worry, don’t. It’s taken care of. You did the right thing.

@ProfessorD thanks! Yeah, I mean they contact you right away right?, if there is something they found that needs explanation. Status of my transcript been recieved since jun 2. And I heard that they contact you and question you instead of right away cancelling your admission. But well, I explained to them Its an honest mistake.