UC application question about high school grade

<p>Hey everyone,
Unfortunately i received a D on the first semester of Calculus AB but i passed second semester with a C and received a 4 on the AP exam, my counselor told me to basically leave off the grade for the first semester and only report the second semester, do you guys recommend this as i am not sure if this is allowed.</p>

<p>They see your transcript regardless. Unless you can get your counselor to sweep it under the rug, I would put it in.</p>

<p>You do need to report all of your grades. Is this teacher willing to change your D grade because of your high AP score?</p>

<p>No the teacher is not willing to change the grade because of the AP score, i asked around and two of the counselors told me to basically just leave it off and that it would be fine. I’m not too confident in this idea since possibly my application could be invalid. Does anyone else know anything?</p>

<p>@DougEfresh, you MUST report the D. Discrepancies between your self-reported coursework/grades on the UC application and your transcript are grounds for admission revocation, which happens in July/August (yes, right before college starts). </p>

<p>Your counselors need to contact the admissions office at any of the UC campuses to get a lecture on how to properly help their students correctly fill out the UC application!</p>

<p>Thanks for the help Ms.sun and everyone else, i will make sure to inform my counselors about this</p>