UC application question/concern about academic history

Hi, I studied in a foreign high school and university before I transferred to a California Community College last year. This year I am applying to UC, but the names of my high school and previous university are too long for the text box in the UC application. Will UC rescind my application if the names don’t match exactly? (Example: I put “University of California - Santa Barb” instead of “University of California - Santa Barbara” because of character limits).

I’m really just so nervous right now. Thanks in advanced.

If there’s no way you can physically put the entire name in they’re obviously not going to rescind your application.

Is UCSB just an example you made up, or is it a school you actually attended? If the latter, shorten University of California to “UC” and the rest should find. UC Santa Barbara sounds/looks a lot better than University of California - Santa Barb.

Thanks for replying (And sorry for replying late). UCSB was an example I made up. There really was a character limit so I couldn’t put the whole thing. I just needed some reassurance I guess.