UC Application Question

<p>Does anyone know if the 2008 UC application will still have a space for applicants to “tell us anything else you think we need to know” or something similiar in addition to the two new prompts? My son wants to disclose some information regarding health issues but he would prefer not to make them a part of his personal statement. Thanks.</p>

<p>can't you write them in the additional comments box?</p>

<p>Thanks, that's the section I was thinking of. Hopefully it will still be on the latest application.</p>

<p>Hi Bessie</p>

<p>I got this off of Carolyn's blog (she went to the UC's Counselor conference earlier this year):</p>

<p>"The additional information section, which allows for 500 words, is the place to discuss any administrative of factual information that you could not include elsewhere on your application."</p>

<p>Good luck to your son!</p>

<p>Thanks Fresnomom! Exactly what I wanted to hear.</p>

<p>I would think that these health issues are something that would shape the world your son comes from and would be, that being the only thing I know of your son, a very important issue to discuss for the first prompt as it has most likely has some effect of his dreams and aspirations.</p>