UC Application Question

<p>My daughter just submitted her UC application, which is pretty solid, good GPA, 2210 SAT, quality extracirriculars (acommneded NMS and Nat’l) Hispanic Scholar However she realized she left out info on “educational Programs”. Apparently it was a drop down menu. She forgot to list that she went to UNIV of Notre Dame for their summer schlolar program in Business. She has to apply and others were denied. She is very upset, as she realized this as soon as hse had clicked submit and looked a her completed Ap. Question, is there a way to add this on to her apllication? She looked everywhere and it doesn’t seem possible.</p>

<p>I tried to assure her that her ap was strong without it. Is it worth it to pursue this? He 2 number one choices are UCLA and Cal.</p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>The most important factors, even at UCLA and Cal, are test scores and GPA. If she's already already listed some significant ECs and awards, which it sounds like she has, I wouldn't worry about it. The UC application WEB site says that if your academic record changes after you submit your application (such as adding or dropping a class), you can notify the admissions offices of each UC school you applied to, in writing. I suppose you could do that to add information about an EC activity, too, though it seems like overkill in your daughter's case.</p>

<p>If your D received a grade for the course, then she should definitely submit the extra material since it could impact her UC gpa.</p>