Uc application question

<p>Why is it that when review i the application (step 8), my personal statement is off.
There is no indent in the first paragraph, is this normal? i tried 2 more times and it remains the same</p>

<p>Also, since ucs dont ask for GPAs, what happens if my UC GPA (them calculating)
is different from my trancript gpa.
I took a lot of college classes, but my high school (and transcript) does not
label them as CL, but i did label them as cl in my transcript, meaning
my gpa is actually lower in the transcript…</p>

<p>i think it's normal. the same thing happened to mine. i don't think it matters whether there's an indent in the first paragraph or not. i think the application form is designed to be like that.</p>

<p>and as for your CL classes (I'm assuming that you took them at a community college), you'll have to send the college transcript to the UC as well, in addition to sending your HS transcript.</p>

<p>thanks i was really freaking out up until now.. i seriously thought
my cpu had a problem or something..</p>

<p>another question, if i took math 190, should i indicate it as
ap calc ab (as on my hs transcript) or should i just put
math 190 CL</p>

<p>I think you can put either, or just put both. say, put "math 190 CL" and then explain in your 3rd section of your personal statement (the optional one) something like "math 190 is listed as 'AP calc ab' on my HS transcript." </p>

<p>actually, if there's anything you're worried about, just write about it in that section lol. you can also explain the "CL" lebeling thing there. that's where i explained about my transcripts last year actually. my situation was even messier than yours. i had like 3 transcripts, and 2 were from high schools in other countries and had different grading systems. my application looked really weird. i couldn't even list all the courses i took. i'm so glad i don't have to deal with college app stuff anymore lol. good luck to you</p>

<p>well the information in the UC online app says it doesnt matter cuz AOs will just read your essay.</p>

<p>if Math 190 is a college course, add the college name and the class and list as CL.</p>

<p>The UC format does not allow for indents or bullets and such, so don't be concerned. Just double space between paragraphs.</p>