UC Application Site Not Trusted/Verified?

<p>Is anyone else having this happen to them today? I’ve been trying to finish submitting my application today, but on 4 different computers on 3 different browsers each, when I click on apply, instead of taking me to the sign in page, I get a warning not to proceed due to security. It warns it may be going to a fake site, so not to proceed or put in any log in info. I’ve been on the site a bunch of times, and am nearly done with my app. This just started this morning, and is still happening. I even went to a local coffee shop to try their network, and the same thing happened.</p>

<p>Just tried it and everything seems to be working: <a href=“UC Application - Message from the system”>UC Application - Message from the system;

<p>When I click on the link above, the same thing happens, and this is the message I get:
The site’s security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach admissions.universityofcalifornia.edu, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer’s operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.</p>

<p>Thanks for responding though!</p>

<p>Hmmm … you can contact the UC Application Center at (800) 207-1710 (within U.S.) or (661) 336-5723 (outside U.S.) for technical support.</p>