UC application... What did NH mean?

<p>I’m writing my appeal letter for Santa Cruz right now, and as I’m reviewing my application, a lot of my classes are labeled as “NH” under the “Honors Status” section. Does “NH” stand for “Not Honors?”</p>

<p>Yes htjsersrtnj</p>

<p>for some reason all of my classes prior to 12th grade say NH...but most of these classes were actually honors courses(I listed them as honors in the tab box where u can select the classes...like
Course Title | Honors Status | School | Term | Grade
History/Social Science | World Civilizations 2 (H) | NH...notice there is a special "H" for that class)
however, under honors status, they all say NH even though they were not "Not Honors"... are u sure NH means Not honors?
I don't remember what i did when i was filling out my app but now im confused...it seems like i might have done something wrong</p>

<p>The course, although an honors course, may not be a UC approved honors course. Please pull up your school at <a href="http://doorways.ucop.edu/list%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://doorways.ucop.edu/list&lt;/a> and check to see if the coruses are UC approved courses.</p>

<p>NH - is a Non-honors course for the University of California System.</p>

<p>I forgot to mention above ^ that the doorways site will only be valid for California High schools. The only approved honors level courses for non-California high schools are AP, IB and College level courses.</p>

<p>i think the UC automatically fixed this because on my application i know for sure i put "Honors Level" on some of my classes but when i check my application receipt...it just says NH "Non-Honors"...everything was correct i guess</p>

<p>For my UC application, I tried to put all of the college courses I had taken over the last four years, but for some reason, it there was no label "CL," as it said that there should be. I just labeled them as "AP" in the drop down menu and next to the actual type-in, I put in parenthesis "CL." I wonder if that's okay?</p>

<p>To put in college courses, you should have added that college as one of the schools you attended. From what I remember, any class under that college can be or is automatically labeled "CL". I don't think you should put it as "AP".. since its not an AP course.</p>

<p>For college level classes that you took at a community college, you have to add that college under "add schools", and then add the courses under that college. You'll be able to select the CL label then.</p>