UC Application- where to put Geometry taken in 6th Grade

In 7th and 8th grade I took Algebra II and Pre-Calculus respectively in my school district. I reported those math courses on my UC application for 7th and 8th grade but I don’t know where to list geometry which I took in 6th grade at my middle school. I know it is a strict requirement. Any advice on where on the application I can list it? Thanks in advance.

@Serendipity2021: You can contact the UC application center but I am sure they will say to list both Geometry and Algebra II courses under 7th grade.

If you have questions, please contact the application helpdesk:
ucinfo@applyucsupport.net

Or call the UC Application Center:
Within the U.S.: (800) 207-1710
Outside the U.S.: (925) 298-6856
Helpdesk hours:
Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm PST
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
November & December hours:
November 1-22: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-10 p.m. PST
November 23-25: 8 a.m.-11 p.m. PST
November 27: 8 a.m.-11 p.m. PST
November 28-30: 8 a.m.-midnight PST
December 1: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PST
Closed on the following holidays:
Nov. 26, Dec. 25 & Jan. 1

Serendipity, I am in your exact situation. Only, I tested out of Geometry the summer after 6th grade. Please let me know what you have found out.

@applicant2324: The UC’s will not accept that you have tested out of the Geometry course. You will need to find a Geometry course that meets the UC requirement prior to graduation if you plan to apply and attend.

From the UC Website:

[quote]
NOTE: All students must complete a geometry course or integrated math with geometry content; no standardized examination will satisfy the geometry requirement.

NOTE: All students must complete a geometry course or integrated math with geometry content; one transferable college course will not satisfy the full three-year math requirement.

I am currently taking MATH 465 - Introduction to Combinatorics at the University of Michigan. This includes instruction on graph theory. Do you think this will count? If you don’t know, how can I find out?

@applicant2324: I would email UC admissions and ask. Be prepared to include a syllabus and course description.

Email
ucinfo@applyucsupport.net

Telephone
(800) 207-1710 (within the U.S.)
(925) 298-6856 (outside the U.S.)

You can ask, but a proof-based course on enumerative combinatorics and graph theory is very unlikely to be considered Geometry.