UC applications

<p>Are the UC applications out? Or do you have to wait til the school year begins? I know that the Common Applications are out, since both are different applications I just wanted to ask.</p>

<p>UC applications will be out October 1st.</p>

<p>Is the Common App out? I thought it would be out in August or something. </p>

<p>Are the essay questions for the UC application the same?</p>

<p>yeah the uc essay prompts never change, and the prompts arent too hard either, so it might be something you all can start on in the meantime.</p>

<p>go talk to a councilor about what questions are on the applications and ask who can help proofread and edit your drafts for your essay. a good essay can make a world of a difference. other than that, wait till oct 1st like we all did :)</p>

<p>I’d start making rough drafts for ur UC app essay :slight_smile: if you ever get bored during the summer :slight_smile: XD. But really start now, so you feel less stressed when the actual app is out :)</p>

<p>thanks for the help</p>

<p>The prompts changed 3 years ago but they will likely stay the same this year. If the UCs decide to change the prompts, the new ones should be up by the end of August.</p>

<p>The application will be out early October. The current application that is open is for Spring 2011. You can sign up for the application to see what it looks like, just don’t submit it and it will be purged after the deadline (7/30).</p>