Uc apps help!

hello!
my previous discussion was regarding my school closing and my counselor had just revealed to me that my 9th grade are back on my transcript, but the problem was that it really lowered my UC gpa (at which they calculate from 10-11 right?) but I shouldn’t really worry since my ACTUAL uc gpa from 10 to 11 is actually 3.0+?
anyways i have a question regarding the uc apps!
how would I explain my situation (my school closed and for that, I guess it had an impact on me emotionally) to the academic records section? Q: Tell us anything else you want us to know about your academic record that you have not had the opportunity to describe elsewhere in this section.
im not asking for anyone to write it for me but to give me ideas on how to start this?
thanks in advance!

UC GPA capped weighted and fully weighted is calculated using only your a-g courses taken 10-11th grades. Freshman grades are reviewed to make sure you pass all Freshman a-g courses with a C or higher but no impact on your UC GPA.

I would just state the facts that your school closed and you had to move to another HS Sophomore year. Short and sweet.

i encourage you to visit a UC near you, sit down with an admissions officer, review your transcripts and ask them what they think.

The practical reality is, if your GPA is near 3.0, admission to any of the UCs is pretty unlikely. It may make sense to focus elsewhere.

i said 3.0+ because i earned a 3.5 by the end of junior year and it has gone up more than a 3.0.

So what is your UC GPA capped weighted and fully weighted? https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

If you want to be competitive for the majority of the UC’s, then you need more like a 4.0+

2018 UC capped weighted GPA averages:
UCB: 4.23
UCLA: 4.23
UCSD: 4.16
UCSB: 4.13
UCI: 4.13
UCD: 4.11
UCSC: 3.96
UCR: 3.81
UCM: 3.71