UC Berkeley Change the College

Hi, I am currently high school student who is admitted to UC Berkeley in CNR (college of natural resources).
I want to change my college to COC (college of Chemistry) as Chemical engineering or Bio-chemical something.
Is it hard to change the college from CNR to COC especially for those majors?
Also, I want to know if there is the requirement to change to COC (I checked the website, but I’m not sure exactly).

Thank you

Students from other colleges/schools at UC Berkeley (Letters and Science, Engineering, Natural Resources, etc.) who enter as freshmen may apply for on-campus transfer to the College of Chemistry after completing two full semesters at Berkeley. We strongly suggest that students adopt our curriculum as soon as they have decided to transfer into our college.

Course curriculum:
https://chemistry.berkeley.edu/ugrad/degrees/cheme

So you would want to start taking the courses required for the Chemical Engineering or Biochem majors as soon as you start at UCB.

Then following the change of major/college procedure below:
PROCEDURES

1. Familiarize yourself with the curriculum and degree requirements for the major you're interested in.
  2. Please make an appointment with Sanjeev (link is external) to go over the Change of College process.
  3. Forms

Petition for Change of College (link is external)
Request for Course Substitution (link is external)
Requirements Filled by Exam (link is external)
Exam Credit Information