*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

met letters came out (I got in)

7 Likes

Where? I got no email

I got into Berkeley with an invitation to apply for regents! I got no email, I just checked my portal.

3 Likes

Where was it in portal. Congrats!!! Instate?

Congrats! If you donā€™t mind, what were your stats?

Thank you! My portal said something like ā€˜status update belowā€™ and then I scrolled down to see the status update button. Yes, I am in state

2 Likes

not email, check portal, I didnā€™t get email either

1 Like

yeah I had a 3.89 unweighted and a 4.4 UC capped gpa

2 Likes

Did you get in?!!! This is exciting. Instate?

Wow, same stats except my UC GPA is a 4.33, and didnā€™t get the invite. Hoping regular decision comes through :blush:

1 Like

lmao stop trolling, i doubt only one person on all of reddit/college confidential has gotten in

Congrats! Which program did you get in to?

Say it isnā€™t soā€¦

I got into the college of letters and sciences at Berkeley

1 Like

lol i most definitely got in idk why i would make that up. just decided to let yā€™all know so you guys can check your portal.

1 Like

Awesome! Congratulations again! Looks like you got into Stanford too! Which one you are leaning towards if you dont mind me asking?

Got no email, Berkeley portal had update - S21 got into EECS, in state. Portal update had additional letters inviting to interview for Regents and chancellor scholarship. Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

same - 4.0 unweighted, 4.33 weighted, capped - no portal update - OOS. Congrats to everyone who got in today!

Haha, if I keep on refreshing will it make mine change. Congrats to all.

2 Likes

I wonder why not many posted here on regents, is it otherwise sent in waves? Also, Berkeley usually sends an email for those who didnā€™t get regents, havenā€™t received that eitherā€¦