*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

That’s rude.

My daughter got in today too!

She applied for a dual BA with SciencesPo & Berkeley. When applying for this program you get early notification.

3 Likes

Any international students got into MET? Thx!

Congratulations! Which specialty in MET? Instate or OOS/International? Did you get Regents too? Thx!

I got into the college of letters and sciences aah

2 Likes

Congratsss!! What region are u from?

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m from Texas

1 Like

just got in oos with an invite to apply for SEED!

4 Likes

Was this batch of acceptances an early wave or for the MET program? Definitely stressful for us non-MET applicants lol :confused:

Congratulations! Which program? Thx!

Congrats everyone ahhhh! Also if you didn’t get anything rn please don’t stress its literally the 1% of applicants.

2 Likes

Agree. Congrats to the top applicants, Decisions are still to be made for >90% of the class, that’s about ~13,000 admits! Stay put and hopeful!

6 Likes

Yeah, I am not stressed at all about the scholarship. I would be thrilled if my son can get in Berkeley at all. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i got into the college of letters and science!

8 Likes

Congrats to those who got in!!

2 Likes

In my day, you could be kind of a slacker and get into Berkeley and UCLA. That would be me. I am old.

4 Likes

Any international applicants got in today wirh an invite for regents?

2 Likes

wait what does it mean if I got in today? I thought decisions come out in like April??

That means you either signed up for a special program and got in or got in for like regents!!! Woohoooo

I didn’t apply for any special program just the the College of Letters and Science; where do I see the scholarship stuff though it didn’t say it anywhere

2 Likes

You may be qualified for regents. Did u have really high stats?