*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

Congratulations! I’m in the same boat - where do we find that info?

My daughter also just received her acceptance. Totally surprised as we were not expecting to hear until mid-March! We are in-state and very excited to have such a fabulous option.

4 Likes

Not all early admits will be for special programs or Regents. Some are just top students that get an early acceptance.

4 Likes

Ah I see. @nickcollegehelp that could just be you then but I don’t even know at this point

Did your daughter receive her acceptance around 3:30 pm today?

Congratulations!! Which program did she get into? Thx!

@nickcollegehelp when you log onto your portal there should be several links at the bottom. Is there a link for Regents or SEEDs there?

Do all come at one go or will be it released over next 2 days

Are there any MET decisions without scholarships or invitations

Congratulations to everyone who made it so far; all best to the rest

1 Like

I’m so confused I’m an intl who got an acceptance today but no scholarship what does that mean?

She likely indicated a biological sciences major so L&S.

She heard at 6:00 after a friend told her to check her portal.

Not every early admit will receive an a scholarship invite. Getting into UCB is a great accomplishment in itself.

1 Like

Do we know if it’s rolling, or if everyone received their invites at the same time today (I think 4-5 hours ago)?

Thx! Congratulations again!

My daughter was notified that she got into Berkeley at around 4pm ish. Then she heard at around 7:30pm that she got into the Dual BA program with SciencesPo!

What an exciting day here!

She can choose to do the Dual BA with 2 years in Reims, France and 2 years at Berkeley, or do all 4 years at Berkeley.

4 Likes

Is this earlier than normal? Will the rest of applicants hear soon now too? Or will it be a wait still? Thanks so much for all your guidance!

1 Like

I want to know this too! getting nervous, hoping they will release more decisions these next few days since I heard on reddit that these decisions were supposed to come out Friday

Hey has anyone who applied to GMP (haas school of business) been accepted??

1 Like

I have just learned that my daughter is invited to apply to a STEM scholarship. Needs to write some essays and interview. I think those who have been offered admission during this early time are in consideration for awards. I am curious if other UCs will also do the same. (And I work at one of them but we don’t notify students this early!)

Yes! I see the SEED application. Can anyone tell me what this is??

I want to know this too.