*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

That if you log into something cal and it lets you then you got in.

Ohh yeah but how would you log in if you don’t have your CalNetID?

Wait what? Could you share a link?

The original reddit post was deleted so I don’t think its true.

1 Like

@yoshacurry ^^

1 Like

so basically, what they said on reddit was that you go to Cal Central. Click the blue button that says sign in. Then on the bottom right click sign in with Map@berkeley. If it lets you sign in, you are in. I can sign in :frowning: cause it says invalid credentials. Some people can sign in tho. Can y’all check too? Im scared

It just doesn’t seem accurate – people who got regents makes sense because they’ve already been admitted though

My Dd can sign in to portal

Can anyone who is not a regents log in??

Can you explain, log in to what? In to check your portal status?
My DD can sign in (see above) and she did not receive Regents.

No, everyone can do that, it is through another sort of thing.

It is through Cal Central, not MAP

You can only log in to Cal Central is you have a user name and pass phrase, right? We thought that was only if you are already a student. How would one have a log in user name if not admitted yet?

Exactly. Original post on reddit was deleted and current Cal students debunked it.

Yeah it’s definitely fake then or already fixed if it ever worked

I clicked the blue button and it immediately brought me to CalCentral does not recognize your login :smiley: I’m scared

1 Like

take those assumptions as false, we will all get decisions tomorrow

Yeah, no point in speculating over some Reddit rumors. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!

1 Like

double checking is ppl withdrawal option is disabled

The UCSD Portal Possy was pretty good at figuring out what it all meant
and the theory was validated. But this was based on a portal change and there were clear differences
with 3 possibilities that corresponded to accepted, waitlisted, rejected. This is different. Until the portal changes, we got nothing.

1 Like