*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

Was it about the withdrawal button?

No, everyoneā€™s portal changed. They either had the 1)forms and major still listed or 2)forms and major disappeared or 3)no form and no major (I think). The forms with no major ended up being the accepted group, the forms with major were the rejected group, and the last the waitlisted. We knew they meant something different, but not sure what. We all listed our portal ā€œstatsā€ with our decisions when they came out and the pattern was real.

Oh yes I remember that! Interesting.

2 Likes

my withdraw button still works

How many people were invited to send lor? And of that total, how many were accepted?

Dos the Berkeley portal update right before?

Really? It doesnā€™t say ā€œour records indicate you do not have access to thisā€ or something like that?

Mine doesnā€™t work, when I click it it says ā€œOur records indicate you are not authorized to submit this form.ā€

Same

Just wanted to clarify. Iā€™m pretty sure it was forms + major = accepted into your 1st choice. forms = 2nd choice. No form nor major = rejection / waitlist. I was personally a part of the forms-only group and I got into my 2nd choice major.

1 Like

Yeah, mine still lets me, but I donā€™t think it means anything tbh.

Can we keep in mind that this happened for UW Seattle, everyone had access to a form and reddit thought it meant something, but it meant nothing. Just wait to be honest, good luck all!

Weird, but yeah me neither. Out of all the portal astrology, only one school iā€™ve applied to had been indicative. Good luck tomorrow!

My twins both had just forms and were both waitlisted.

yeah the admitted layout was forms with no major and no college ranking

1 Like

I have no stats on the # of LORā€™s requested this year. For the 2019-2020 admission cycle, 13% of the applicants got the request but no data on how many were eventually admitted.

What does form mean? For those who submitted LORs?

I got this from last year UCB thread.

1 Like

pain

5 Likes

That individual had an old account, though, so probably an exception.

1 Like