*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

interesting.

1 Like

I like the vibes of this comment since I have the option to withdraw :running_woman:t4::running_woman:t4::running_woman:t4:

9 Likes

guys just go to bed its late for all of us withdraw doesn’t mean anything at this point just wait an hour before admissions to come out for indicators

easier said than done man lmao

4 Likes

Just want to say that I sincerely wish all of you the best of luck. No one deserves to be rejected and I would be honored to share a school/class with any and all of you :relieved::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

i know ive been reading reddit for an hour but idk according to reddit im rejected so might as well get a good night sleep

what does it say on reddit?

"If you can’t withdraw then it probably means they are closing out your application :frowning: and all your records in their system. It’s highly indicative of a rejection inmho.

There is also proof to back it up. 4 people on this mega thread who are unauthorized to submit the form have been denied UCLA too. It’s far likely that UCLA rejects (not waitlists) also get rejected from Berkeley. The sad but harsh realty truth.

On the other hand, two people, one already accepted into Berkeley and the other who got into all other UCs with MERIT scholarships can withdraw.

Finally, the poll is likely NOT skewed. According to an A2C polls, Berkeley is the SECOND most attended college by A2Cers. It’s clear that people here often get into Berkeley so 40% being able to withdraw and getting in seems reasonable

All in all, we can argue against this any way but the evidence strongly strongly leans towards if you are unauthorized, then you are rejected.

As an unauthorized applicant here, it was fun while it lasted but my Berkeley dreams are over. It’s deeply saddening but I pray I can return one day"

2 Likes

dang. thank you for you analysis dude, this pretty much sums it up.

1 Like

STAWPPPPP. This post is giving me hope since I can withdraw :weary:

6 Likes

I can withdraw my application but I’m gonna pretend like I cannot read these posts because they’re giving me false hope <3

3 Likes

just to add to the sample pool i was accepted to the ucs except WLd at ucla and irvine and i have the withdraw option

1 Like

it could also include waitlisted guys :open_mouth:

just wanna i say i was rejected ucla but have withdraw buttons, granted i ■■■■■■ up an essay for ucla wrt major choice

Bad vibes. BE GONE :rage:

2 Likes

yup it might be a clear indicator
so as a person who’s gonna get rejected I think its time for me to sleep lmao

1 Like

I see “withdraw my application” link, but not a button. Is there really a “button?” Also, has anyone clicked on it? Hesitant to do so
just in case.

ya, i sure as hell did not get into ucb and withdrawing gives me an error

gg, congrats yall

1 Like

Omg do not try clicking on it just in case

2 Likes

tbf i think berkeley has a pretty high waitlist acceptance rate