*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

yea thats what im thinking

Withdraw Button Quick Update: It’s been established that you are presented with either 1 of 3 options: “Unauthorized”, “I wish to withdraw from further consideration”, and “I will not come to Berkeley and wish to withdraw”

NOW: If you go to source code with option 3, it presents you with this full text: “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.” No joke. you guys can verify this.

Edit: Someone says that #2 has the same message

^copied from reddit

1 Like

Quick question, does option 3 mean that we’re getting in??

most likely yes

Wait so if i click withdraw the application, it’ll ask me a confirmation question, right? Someth like are you sure you wish to withdraw your app?

Yeah

OMG I hope this is accurate. I am getting the third option. :crossed_fingers:

So, there are 3 categories of people.

1. When you click withdraw, it says that you are “Unauthorized” - we think it is a rejection
  2. When you click withdraw, the form pops up and it says “I wish to withdraw from further consideration” - we think it is a waitlist
  3. When you click withdraw, the form pops up and it says “I will not come to Berkeley and wish to withdraw” - we think it is an acceptance
1 Like

holy jesus i got it too

Hope we get in.

However, while it is a positive sign, there is no guarantee we are completely right. This is just a rumor

It’s 65k per year even if we get in. No scholarships for international students.

I am also international :slight_smile:
At least not 80K per year like some private schools (BU for example)

With your extremely impressive profile, which I remember from the UIUC forum, I am sure you will get accepted!

Thank you so much man. So you were on the uIUC page too?? Hope you got in whereever you wanted to get in.

congrats to those who got in!

Results for UCB aren’t out yet, and we’re all just speculating.

I rem you from northwestern. looks like im rejected. But best of luck for tomorrow!

well from the wording it has become kinda obvious

That’s a fair point.