*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

It think it is pretty good compared to other selective colleges. I don’t have the exact numbers.

damn that’s nice to hear. hopefully the waitlist is true !!

Remember this is all speculation. You could be admitted, who know?

I got unauthorized for mine. Did anyone else get some diffferent messages?

1 Like

Lol just scroll back in the discussion

1 Like

honestly unauthorized might actually mean waitlist and “I wish to withdraw my application from further consideration” might be rejection…

Makes no sense if you are able to withdraw your application when you’ve been rejected :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

true. who knows honestly

Screw speculations and rejections. I’m done. I’m sleeping and not checking my decision. I’m going to run away and live the rest of my life on an island off the Carribbean. I’m done.

4 Likes

I’m going to a small seaside village in Norway

3 Likes

Quick question, my application won’t be withdrawn if I clicked on the withdraw apply button right?

1 Like

Every time there’s been one of these portal “tells” for my daughter they’ve been right and it’s been bad news for her. Looking like a rejection.

1 Like

I understand this has veen reviewed multiple times but it has gotten a bit confusing. If I am able to withdraw my application with one option which says “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.” Based on the running theories what does this mean?

The theory claims this is an acceptance

Being on the waitlist is usually not good. However, Berkeley seems to use their waitlist a lot.

1 Like

I would try and not let the withdraw message get everyone’s hopes up too much because the withdraw message changed half way through the night for some people from what I’ve heard and that indicates to me that it was probably a glitch or something

do you reckon it would change again now that it’s so close to the decision? also where did you hear this?

To be honest, the decision will come out in a few hours. We do not need to worry about those speculations now…
If the “unauthorized” message indicates you are admitted, will you be totally relaxed? What if it is a false speculation?
If it indicates that your are waitlisted or rejected, you can do nothing.
Just relax. Forget that speculation. Go to sleep or do something else…

2 Likes

Nice

I have the “I will not be coming to Berkeley and wish to withdraw” thing and I’ve been accepted to every UC so far

7 Likes