*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

man same, the rejection streak is getting to me. i really thought i has a chance.

i feel the exact same. i am a high achieving student with really high stats, but i have faced rejection after rejection. this year has definitely been one of the hardest for college applicants. you’re not alone. hopefully something will come our way soon

2 Likes

Make peace with it. The speculation is true. All those who have been unlucky with acceptances so far are getting the first message. Ones who have previously gotten into good schools seem to get the third message. I myself got rejected from UCLA. Im getting the first message. Even speaking of the technicalities, “glitches” are not supposed to make sense. The database must have been updated, causing to update how the withdraw application button behaves as well. I don’t mean to be negative but the speculation is correct by all means. Let’s make peace with it now and call it a day. Congrats to the ones who are getting in!

where can you see unauthorized message?

are the results out?

Not yet, only speculation about indicators.

This is where I’m at. Clinging onto the minimal chance it’s inaccurate is just gonna cause more pain

What are the three types of messages and what do they mean?

1 Like

i guess i’m on the waitlist then. hopefully they will accept OOS waitlist students in the near future

Unauthorized = rejection
I will not be coming to berkeley = acceptance
Withdraw my name from further consideration = waitlist

following

Thankss. I guess i’m rejected

1 Like

huh where are people getting these?

this^

1 Like

me too friend :frowning:

1 Like

click the “withdraw application” button on your portal. don’t worry, it won’t actually withdraw it if you click that

I just checked mine said unauthorized i know no way am i getting into UCB lol

2 Likes

guys let’s all relax and don’t get stressed over speculations. We never know how it actually works and let’s hope for the best. Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

lollll bro except it totally makes sense and whatever anyone sells to me rn, imma buy :sob:

1 Like

No need to get stressed about anything. Please consider that the speculation is true. You’ll get stressed if you beat your head over whether it’s true or not. The supposed glitch makes too much sense to be called a glitch even. Consider the message your final decision and make peace with it.

1 Like