*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

I have UCSD as a backup. So not that stressful over Cal’s decision lol

3 Likes

Imagine having UCSD as a backup. Cant relate :joy:That’s my top choice lol

4 Likes

UCSD Human Biology, UCD biomedical engineering and Northeastern Bioengineering and Biochemistry combined major with scholarship. I am also waitlisted at UCLA and UCSB

purdue engineering anyone?

1 Like

just joke

2 Likes

yeahhhh

hmmm imagine having a backup lol

1 Like

No need to flex ffs, just relax. Just cause you got into other schools does not mean its a guaranteed acceptance at Berkeley.

Grow up

Which one’s better? UCI or UCSD?

so far my backups are UIUC, Penn State and UC Davis and I am not wanting to go to either of those :expressionless:

now that i think about it, the “i wish to withdraw my application from further consideration” has always been there and is the default. maybe if you have this, they haven’t updated it yet? as other people were saying, it seems to indicate a waitlist, but it has said this since the beginning.

2 Likes

facts

guys don’t stress over it. while I have “I wish to withdraw my application from further consideration”, I am scared that it might be a rejection and the access denied folks got in. I do think, however, the withdraw stating UC Berkeley is an acceptance

Maybe the default message retains for a waitlist because your admission decision still remains pending right?

1 Like

Cal Poly SLO, UCLA, UCSD, UCD, UCI, UCSC. Flat out rejected from UCSB :tired_face::tired_face:

About to be rejected from UCB & USC.

Haven’t checked the withdraw button thing.

Good luck to everyone! You are making history!

1 Like

I got the 3rd option but I don’t think I am in any ways qualified for Cal, so we’ll see guys…

I wanna do some kind of business mixed with pub pol and econ, so far Im considering UNC, umich ross, and if i get into berk that’ll be amazing since theyre so good at everything

damn UNC and UMich Ross are nice :flushed:

1 Like

I do think it is a glitch and doesn’t mean anything, so don’t get stressed up already guys!!!

one of my friends who applied to cal as a joke almost has the third message as well. they are confused because they have pretty low stats. so i’m not sure what this means