*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

idts i checked with other kids in my school and it seems like people either have 1 of the 3 options. obviously less people have the third option and more people have the access denied option

decisions are def updated but the differentiation between waitlist and rejection is not yet certain!!

you already have UCLA tho! That is a dream school for sooooo many students!!!

1 Like

do u know what a glitch is? its def not a glitch theres like 8 t/f verifications for the display of them

Exactly, I donā€™t know what is going on with UCs, my stats are v bad and still got into UCSD; wl at UCLA so donā€™t take itā€¦

what do u have as ur indicator

What is the chance of acceptance into EECS Coe after being waitlisted?

donā€™t worry man its not all stats. if you got in they saw something in you!!

1 Like

ik but I donā€™t want to believe I got in just because of this, beside decisions will be out in a few hours soā€¦

what is ur signal

Iā€™m not expecting any specific decision but I do have an unweighted 4.0 and pretty strong extracurriculars, got into UCSD so I really donā€™t think we can speculate anything. I have the access denied page

I hope so, I am a music major dunno if that made a difference and yes I got into Oxfordā€¦ lolā€¦ but with the minimum entry requirements they asked forā€¦

i think u got in lmao

my cousin who got into yale and unc early action has the unauthorized messageā€¦ maybe that does indicate an acceptance?

I think the withdraw button thing, strangely, is correct here.

2 Likes

oh ā– ā– ā– ā– . that means unauthorized is waitlist

Idk cause my GPA is low like 2.3 something if I tried calculating it (my school doesnā€™t do it, in the UK its not a thing) and soā€¦ I have very minimal confidence

Hey does anyone have any idea about this?

I dont think u can every apply to the UC with below. 3.4w

thatā€™s not true. they cannot limit anyone from applying.

1 Like