*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

Can you still withdraw your app?

Did you get anywhere else?

Yeah sure, here you go.

Major:Computer Science(College of Letters and Sciences)

ACT: 36/36

SAT Subject Test: Maths 2 and Chemistry-800/800

Grades: 10th-96.6%(School 3rd, All India CS Topper); 11th-94%(Both mid year and finals-school topper); 12th-99.25%(School Topper)

APs-I just gave the papers, as my school follows the Indian board ICSE/ISC and does not offer classes. Calculus BC, Physics C Mechanics, Chemistry, Computer Science A, and EVS-all 5

ECs: I did a lot of STEM related work. Full details regarding my profile is available on my site here: https://www.arhaanaggarwal.com

Essays: I had pretty strong essays and Iā€™d rate them a 9.5/10.

Recommendations: I was not asked to submit them.

i got the unauthorized one tooā€¦ but one of my classmate got the third one. iā€™m from china so i guess the message after clicking withdraw is not related to whether or not you are international

Ya cause even Iā€™m from India, and I donā€™t know even one person who got the 3rd option

1 Like

I think you will be accepted no matter what your withdrawal button says :wink:

Yeah, UCSD and UCSB

you for sure have a chanсe at Berkeley! Donā€™t let UCLA decision define your other chances!

2 Likes

There is no evidence to prove that the indicators DONā€™T mean anything. Its clear that successsful applicants such as those who have already received merit scholarships from UCs and have gotten into UCLA can withdraw. The portal indicators definetly are indicative of a rejection or acceptance

1 Like

Or Waitlist :frowning:

Thank you!! Good luck :grin:

1 Like

dont be out here speaking facts stated before omg it hurts lollll

Exactly lmao

I hope youā€™re right, thanks.

Letā€™s not say anythingā€™s definite. There were exceptions to the indicators at UCSD and other indicators have been plain wrong. And there are also high stat applicants like the person who got into Yale who canā€™t withdraw.

1 Like

Unauthorized :tired_face: accepted to UCLA. In-state.

All Iā€™m suggesting is that its better to prepare for the obvious than hope for the unlikely

1 Like

since there are so many indians here, will you guys stay up all night to see your decisions? lol because same

Yeah its not like we have boards coming up

1 Like

Imo everyone should prepare for a rejection. Iā€™m doing so, I just remember seeing a lot of disappointed people in the UCSD forum who convinced themselves they were accepted because of an indicator and then were not

2 Likes