*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

I actually have a board practical tomorrow but this wait is killing me lol. I shld sleep, but I won’t

So far I have been rejected/waitlisted everywhere(except UCSD DS) and according to the portal astrology I’ll be taking another ‘L’ from Berkeley. I dunno why this is happening with me. Everyone around me really loved my essays. With everyone rejection my dream of getting into Stanford gets further away.

Here’s my profile if anyone is interested: Reddit - Dive into anything

I am a student from India thou.

1 Like

UCSD is amazing!

Are there any in-state students that have option 1 or unable to withdraw?

That is actually very true. No one should get their hopes up too much

Dont get me wrong I look at all these forums to spend time too but I got waitlisted at LA, UCSB Regents, early acceptance/merit scholarship from USC and so did my friend and we both have the error message. Definitely possible we both got rejected but these speculations seem less concrete

Hate to break it to you but its beacause of your stats. Not tryna be mean, just providing my opinion.

I’ll be up, after all boards are over a month away. Does anyone feel lucky that boards this year are late and we get time to study more, and celebrate festivals with our family one last time as we won’t be here next year onwards for most festivals?

yo anyone know what time they should be coming out today?

I have preboards lol so have to sleep. But I’ll keep an alarm and wake up😂

could be but UC’s are test blind.

i can’t see anything else weak in your app except your stats. Its an obvious reason, at least for me.

Yea I can understand, thats what most people told me too. But I doubt I was waitlisted at Purdue/GT just because I don’t have a 1500+ SAT.

me too :disappointed:

not only your sat, its also your isce score and lack of aps and subject sats.

You didnt even get purdue or uiuc?

wait 95% is weak?

nah. Rejected UIUC, waitlisted Purdue.

Did you apply RD to purdue

I applied EA to Purdue