Thanks for the reply though

people on reddit have said any possible combination is possible lol

We should just chillax at this point and just wait lol

can you link the reddit thread?

And vice versa :sweat_smile:

no shot. really?

the moderator deleted it because it is too stressful for students

At Irvine, no matter what decision you got, if you
clicked on withdraw it wouldn’t let you. I feel as though this might just be reading into it a little much. I dunno. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Honestly I started to doubt this theory after seeing what people around get. My friends with high chance are all getting unauthorized and historically our school has a higher than average acceptance rate for UCB. I don’t really believe that all of them will get rejected.

To clarify web dev lingo:

Frontend is all the stuff sent to your browser. Nowadays a lot of code is sent to your browser, which then generates the page

Backend is everything the server controls. It sends the frontend code, along with other user-specific data.

maybe they just havent updated the portals. there are thousands of applications to load

1 Like

not sure that visa versa since “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley” sounds pretty evident that this is an acceptance

ppl are saying the waitlist option is a default to the site as well so maybe those have not yet been updated

more specifically, you cannot interact with the backend

“further consideration” def sounds like a waitlist.

plz reply if u have this !!!

many have this

I have this.

this is the default for the withdrawal option

lol does the cal central thing matter. I got the 3rd accept option for withdraw, but I can’t access this portal

śäÿ yòü æré my bâká