*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

there was not one report otherwise on reddit too (and discord), unlike ucsd

I just heard. Are the speculations true cause then I might end up getting rejected and its just sad?

only one way to find out. it’s not over until you see the update

i think access denied and the not coming to uc berkeley theories are right. the waitlist one is iffy

1 Like

I have “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application”
 is that the good one?

1 Like

I really hate that I found out from a friend that this possible-glitch exists. I applied MET, was rejected from two similar programs, so had zero faith I would get this. But I have the “I will not come to Berkeley and wish to withdraw”.

Now I’m actually going to be stressed until it comes out, and will refuse to believe I have a chance till I see an actual update!

1 Like

u mightve gotten into EECS man

Yes

yes. we think this is an acceptance

just need clarification on the “further consideration” theory im so confused lol

3 Likes

What changes to look for in Stanford portal?

Is anyone concerned about how obvious these differences are? Like usually portal changes are more subtle. Also, this seems to be the first year berkeley has portal changes

3 Likes

Something that doesn’t quite make sense to me is that I always thought I had a better shot at Berkley than UCLA because my background, ecs and essays are much stronger than my academics. So far I have gotten into all the UCs including UCLA, but I am getting the unauthorized message :(( and I thought Berkley was more holistic

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure all MET decisions are out already,

i think cal and ucla have an agreement with accepting certain types of kids

1 Like

where does the unauthorised message appear

I would not be surprised if that were the case

Basically these messages appear when you go on the withdraw application link on your portal.

The students who’s parents donated millions rn :yawning_face::sleeping: (Operation Varsity Blues On Netflix reference if you don’t understand haha)

(note: posted this yesterday and thought it was funny haha)

I applied IEOR but my profile is far more business than engineering, but who knows!