*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

anyone applied gmp and hasnt heard?

why does the portal say status update in huge letters even when there is no update it gives me a heart attack every time I log in

12 Likes

omg yess everytime i see it my heart literally stops beating

Ikr omg

Iā€™m a sophomore in college and have been through this experience of waiting for results in senior year of high school. The results are going to come out at some point today so I recommend you should do something to keep yourselves occupied while waiting for them to come out. I know itā€™s hard to not be constantly reloading the page but if the decisions are coming in the evening anyway youā€™ll have wasted the whole day stressing for a result thatā€™s gonna come out anyway in a few hours. So I donā€™t think overanalysis right now especially of the withdraw application link thing is worth it.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to prep for exams all day but my anxiety just said no :smiley::sob::heart:

3 Likes

My withdraw button says that Iā€™m not authorized to view. What does that mean? Did they fix the indicator?

I applied to gmp and I see the unauthorized message - anyone else see the same ?

I got waitlisted at purdue and rejected from Gtech. Got into davis though but I am a 100% sure I am not getting into berkeley. I am an international ( INDIAN ) . My major is mechanical engineering do you guys think there is a small chance?

thereā€™s nothing to fix

Before it said ā€œI will not be attendingā€ if you got in and ā€œI would like to withdraw from further considerationā€ if you didnā€™t soā€¦

thanksā€¦how long before does this happen? the day of?

the second one is waitlist

it did not change for me. still says ā€œI will not be coming to Berkeleyā€

Ohh so is not authorized a rejection lmaoo

1 Like

I just refreshed the portal and it took a couple seconds to reload only to sign me out but those few seconds I was like itā€™s up??? Heart attack. Pure heart attack

Highly probable but we donā€™t know

Do people think itā€™s going to be 3 or 5 PST?

I thought you said youā€™re 100% sure youā€™re not getting in?

congrats!