*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

and many people who were accepted to every UC including UCLA have the “unauthorized” notice so who knows?

1 Like

bro like if you still wanna know the meanings of the indicators just scroll, don’t spam

cappp

wait what’s the difference between that and accepted people

There are users earlier in the thread who say that they’ve been admitted to every UC (or several UCs with scholarships) who say they have “unauthorized”

1 Like

this is also the default since many people had this before and theirs changed to no authorization

impossible, the messages are just too obvious

Huh? Elaborate?

Edit: If you mean it’s impossible to get into every UC, it is. There are students who do.

I love you eligrayy uWu

2 Likes

nope thats not what i meant

relax fam

5 Likes

Love you too <3 :weary:

1 Like

what i meant was that they 3 different messages for the 3 different outcomes correspond perfectly. it makes sense

2 Likes

i was waitlisted at UCLA and i have the 'unauthorized" notice; prob have to work harder on that loci or maybe it’s all false and somehow I get in. whatever happens, happens. can’t change anything now :slight_smile:

getting into other UC is not really an indication of being accepted at another. berkeley and la are geographically selective as in if u notice in the bay, more students get into Berkeley than Cal and vice versa for socal public schools

1 Like

stop the speculation. the thread was already locked and unlocked bc of it

1 Like

lmao no its not cap, I got into every uc and mine says unauthorised

1 Like

I think the entire withdraw thing is unnecessary stress for a decision coming in 2 hours

6 Likes

I completely agree!!

3 Likes

you got into every uc but your berk portal says unauthorized? that means you got into all ucs except berk

4 Likes