*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

same i made up my mind where to go for now

HOLY I got in, iā€™m actually freaking out. Denied from UCLA so I really thought I had no chanceā€¦ didnā€™t look at the withdraw link so idk about that. Congrats to everyone who got in! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Woahh I got in! And got a regents scholarship at UCLA- feeling super super lucky. Just wanted to say that I didnā€™t get into UCSB and didnā€™t even get the supplemental form for the regents scholarship lol. we will all end up wherever we are supposed to!

4 Likes

D denied. In at D, SD, SB, and waitlisted at LA. All in all, all good. Congrats to all who got in!

2 Likes

you didnā€™t fit the demographic they wanted. UCā€™s are not merit admits.

1 Like

UCLA reject but Berkeley admit gang :sunglasses:

9 Likes

i got into Berkeley as a public health major ayyyeeee but I wont be going LOL

1 Like

i got accepted!!! now this is hard to choose rip

1 Like

International student who got waitlisted. Praying I get off

1 Like

Got in, now I have to make a difficult decision of UCLA CS Vs UCB undeclared CS!

2 Likes

when you get to know when you are off from waitlist?

after may the first, so gonna be a while

Daughter rejected for CS at Berkeley. Accepted at UCLA, UCI, UCSD and UCR with Regents everywhere except UCLA so she doing alright but still a bit disappointed. Rejection is never fun :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

My UC admissions experience:

Rejected: UCLA
WL: UCSD
Admitted: UCR, UCM, UCSC, UCSB, UCD, and now UCBerkeley

Not bad :partying_face:

6 Likes

International student accepted L&S. Also in at UCLA. Leaning LA for now

Canā€™t go wrong with any choice!

wow accepted to CLS!! iā€™m so happy UC Berkeley has truly been a dream school for me for years

2 Likes

OOS btw haha

My son was waitlisted for math. 1490 SAT with an 800 in Math (which didnā€™t matter). 3.98 UW GPA. 14 APs (with many 5s), 8 dual enrollment courses at a college.

For all the UCs:

Waitlisted: UCLA, UCSB, UCB
Accepted: UCSC

Instate, 4.6 weighted GPA
Really hoping I get accepted from the waitlist but if I donā€™t, I still got SDSU!!

2 Likes