*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

Ah okay I’m pretty sure if you applied to L&S it just says that and not the major. CONGRATS BY THE WAY!! The portal astrology was right :sob:

1 Like

Deciding Pre Med, Help Needed:
UCLA Vs UC Davis Vs UC Irvine

Please Reply

My vote is for UCLA… they have one of the best Med programs in the country!!

4 Likes

Accepted

Indian male, in-state

3.68 UW, 3.76 W, 4.12 UC GPA

I’m shocked as hell, rejected from every other UC except for UCR and UCSC too. Weird af. Does anyone know how many spots they have this year?

Also I’m assuming everyone gets into L&S and has to apply to their major later on? And when do students get the chance to apply?

1 Like

We literally were so stressed last night :sob::skull: CONGRATS! Maybe I’ll see you at Berkeley :sunglasses:

they probably have the same amount of spots as last year

Thanks

PLS OMG wait what else are you deciding between?

Wow, i find that hard to believe!

D21 accepted to all UCs she applied to: UCD, UCSD, UCLA and UCB. Very happy.

3 Likes

Same here

Accepted to all 8 UC’s but rejected by Cal Poly SLO! Admissions are unpredictable!!!

WL at UChicago
Waiting on Columbia, Stanford, Cornell, UNC Chapel Hill, NYU, UPenn, Harvard

Wishful thinking for those however :joy:

D21 accepted to Environmental Science!!! Also accepted to UCI, UCD. Rejected at UCLA.

GPA 3.75/4.14/4.55. Lots of ECs

3 Likes

D was rejected too. At least this is over for us now and she can commit!

3 Likes

S21 accepted for Bio Sciences. In-state and 90 min away. For the portal conspiracy theorist, his portal said, “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application” at 10am this morning.

Stats: 3.88 UC, 4.21 Capped, 4.54 Full GPAs. Strong ECs, Solid essays, 12 APs, Honors, STEM Academy 4-years, leadership, tons of community service.

4 Likes

The Nos did not understand what to look for.

I got into UC Berkeley OOS! Stats: 4.37/4.0 GPA, 1580 SAT and 35 ACT, state/national leadership for ECs, internships, research and publications, applied Undeclared Business major for Haas.

2 Likes

Did you get accepted by Cal?

yes