UC Berkeley Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

Is that possible for cal to send offers to several intl as a wave???

So hypothetically the earliest we could hear back is this Friday because it’s historically been released on fridays or in 7 days after today because the international wave is over assuming there’s still space after that?

ppl said last year the first wave was International or oos too so maybe its just the same this year.

1 Like

does anyone know when successful appeal decisions generally come out?

Is it possible that the news today is fake? Because I have a feeling they won’t be released sporadically. And there are just so few of them today, less than last year. btw, I’m also an international student.

i feel that same way… but it is concerning that its been this long already in May and no movement in state but its a weird year so not surprised

1 Like

idt people would be lying on the discord
just checked there and a couple of people r saying they got in

Yeah I saw the discord too and by the way they were talking about it, it seemed legit, and besides they have little to no reason to lie about it either.

1 Like

Well. They broke the traditions they used to have…

They always release instate first actually. If people are not lying, then this year is harder than last year.

1 Like

and I’m so confused, no one in this group chat(cc) and Zeemee said they got in, only the people on discord.

3 Likes

I mean, to be fair a lot of this is just hearsay at this point

3 Likes

a friend of mine at school got off the waitlist just now so i know it’s real now

2 Likes

In state or oos?

1 Like

Just now?? Can you clarify the time because 1130pm is kinda an odd time if they’re in state

Is this info real?? Berkeley sent decisions at 110m??

I mean 11 pm

Cuz they international and different time zone. It could be 3 in their place.

does berkeley send waitlist rejection letters? or do they just leave us hanging