UC Berkeley Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

I believe so but that’s when they close it (June?)

i couldnt join the discord, which college are these ppl?

From now on, 0 chance for intl? I’m International, that’s so sad…

1 Like

that’s not true. ik a lot of people who are inter and none of them hv gotten an acceptance yet, dw just yet

1 Like

Maybe they use rolling this year?

idk what that means

so is this it for int students? is the wave over?

I don’t think so cuz I have a lot of friends waiting and like literally no one got an answer. so either this is fake news or they r sending country wise maybe. ppl also Said they got the acceptance around 11:00 pm which is like very very very unlikely. cuz they work during there office hours

1 Like

Omg looks like this year is even harder

actually, the person on discord who said they got the acceptance letter at 11pm is in the UK and that corresponds to 3pm in Berkeley, so technically they are legit.

2 Likes

Any coe ? From those acceptance

yeah… It is absolutely even harder… I’m too optimistic…

from what ive seen everyone who got in is l&s fpf (lmk if youve seen something different) so maybe theres still a bit of hope

What is the glitch for the faq that indicates an acceptance from last year?

my friend who is accepted to uc berkeley and in a discussion page you can only access if you’ve shown proof of acceptance just told me someone was added to that page and said they got off the waitlist now. they’re an international student. anyone heard?

1 Like

Yeah couple of people got in yesterday, and mostly intl I believe

1 Like

when will we know about instate…

i thought different years they’ve sent a bunch of acceptances at once and then didn’t send additional acceptances until the next week, but it seems like they’re just random this year?

i’m also wondering this, have any united states students been accepted?

as of what i seen now i think its only been international kids… honestly uc’s can go all the way till summer just don’t know if they’ll tell about the rejected kids