UC Berkeley Class of 2027 Official Thread

I believe that the spring bill appears in the student’s account before the end of the year, but isn’t due until January.

Experienced Cal parents, feel free to correct me if this is wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sirenlily Last year spring tuition and many fees were posted on November 17. However financial aid disbursed around January 9 and that’s about the time when spring tuition was due.

2 Likes

It was no Hunger Games this time for Spring 2024 classes. Son got what he wanted(3 Techs) and waiting for Phase 2 to add Humanities course.

2 Likes

And for others waiting, I just checked Cal Central and D’s credits from CC summer courses have finally been added.

2 Likes

My son’s high school dual credits have been added as well! We’re trying to figure out who assesses them for letters and sciences breadth requirements.

Spring registration was also fine, but he’s waitlisted for a lab. Hopefully he gets off the waitlist, because the other lab sections conflict with his classes.

1 Like

@socalmom007 Are you wanting to dispute something, or just see what he’s gotten credit for? If it’s the latter, you should be able to see a report in Cal Central. Look under “My Academics”, then scroll down to Degree Requirements at the bottom of the page. Look under Academic Progress Report to see what graduation requirements have been met through test scores or DE classes.

Wanted to share for those who have kids with meal plans, that Flex Dollars can be used with Grub Hub for meals off campus or apparently anywhere the students might travel. This would have been awesome last year since my son had tons of wasted Flex dollars at the end of the year that he just used for junk food in the cub market. I don’t know if it’s new this year, but students didn’t seem to know about it last year if it was available.

2 Likes

His transfer credit report is there and his university requirements like American institutions, writing, etc… are marked as fulfilled. The letters and sciences breadth classes are not marked as fulfilled yet, though he has credit that meets those requirements. From what we’ve found, it looks like we need to wait a few more weeks for those classes to be approved through letters and sciences. Most of them are on their approved list, so it’s just a matter of matching them up.

1 Like

That’s great. My son’s summer course from UCLA has not been added yet.

It should be coming soon - keep checking and I bet you’ll see it in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Only students can see the “My Academics” tab I think.

Our son gave us access to Bill pay :slight_smile: and I cannot see the tab.

how are you able to see the details? are you logging in cal central with your bear’s info or is this the delegate account ? on my delegate account, i don’t see that type of info there

No, I’m not able to see the transfer credit report on the degree progress on my delegate account. My bear sent me screenshots. I can see the number of credits they’ve accepted and his junior status.

1 Like

Same for me - I can see the number of transfer credits, but no details about how they transfer.

1 Like

when does the Fall 2024 registration start? Would it be in March or April?

In April.

1 Like

My son got two out of the three classes he was trying for. The others require an audition or an application and he won’t hear until December or January. Overall it worked out.

4 Likes

The units from UCLA showed up today, fortunately.

Any info on LSBE - MCB/Haas Dual program? My daughter is interested in applying, heard its very competive to get in? Thoughts please! TIA

Looking at the class profile below, seems like a 50-50 shot but within a tough applicant pool.

https://lsbe.berkeley.edu/admissions/class-profile

1 Like