UC Berkeley Class of 2027 Official Thread

I think there is a pathway for that.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s great you know what you want and are making a choice based on that. Prioritising well-being is important and should not be sacrificed for the prestige of the college.

2 Likes

Last year, Berkeley decisions came out on the 24th. Do we think there is any chance of them coming out around that date this year or do we think they are set on the 30th?

They said in an email that the 30th is the date. “Late afternoon, early evening”

1 Like

Thank you, I would love to have that link.

2 Likes

Cal portal says decisions will be released on March 30th or earlier. What does that mean? Do they come on a rolling basis?

March 30th. All at once.

1 Like

What ever happens keep moving forward!

1 Like

Hey Berkeley High friends, Just wanted to send my deepest condolences - not sure if any of your kids were friends with the student who passed yesterday, but sending all my love and support to your school community.

1 Like

Did everyone receive this email? We didn’t. Does that mean anything?

I think this was back in February, a few days after the early admit round. It wasn’t something recent.

3 Likes

Oh ok. Will check again. Thanks!

1 Like

My son never received that particular email. I don’t think it means anything either way.

1 Like

Can you message me how she is liking UCLA for neuroscience? My daughter was just accepted as well.

1 Like

my daughter received this email on Feb 10th. Could have easily ended up in spam in many accounts. (The important bit of info is that March 30th is the decision day. Not earlier.)

1 Like

I’m just a parent in this process, but 10 more days of waiting feels like an eternity. Wish it didn’t take so long to get decisions.

4 Likes

A couple of videos that might help applicants understand how Berkeley evaluates applications.

9 Likes

also, if i’m not admitted to primary major, but they still think i’m eligible to be admitted, does that mean i’ll be admitted to alternative major directly ( or L&S undeclared)?

I think it says something that Berkeley chose to start their video with a student saying Berkeley students are creative, competitive and welcoming.

2 Likes