UC Berkeley Class of 2027 Official Thread

I am not allowed to be in the room when my son gets his results…but I will know they are out by monitoring here so will be prepared to cheer with him or comfort him. Just so glad the wait is finally almost OVER!

8 Likes

Oh come on … they are not that bad. They typically give us an 8-hour window … between 3 PM and 11 PM … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will neither be excited nor sad, no matter what the result is. Waiting has taken away all my energy. I just feel released that it is finally over!

5 Likes

The astrology induced a lot of stress

2 Likes

so its in 7 minutes?

Hope so!

last year 3:15 PDT, just so you know. and the email came AFTER there was a portal update. You might want to be refreshing your portals instead of you email. Or both.

2 Likes

DS is hanging out upstairs and I am busying myself making dinner (we live in NC). This is my second rodeo and I am exhausted. Good luck to all!

1 Like

Good luck, future Cal Bears!! Oski is waiting with open arms!

6 Likes

Good luck, everyone! :bear:

4 Likes

not out yet

1 Like

I’m passing by the entrance to campus right now! Good luck to all hopeful potential Bears!

6 Likes

My d just texted and said that UCB released a statement that decisions will by out by 11:59 PM…Hopefully sooner, but we may be in for a wait!

gosh how long do i have to wait lol so nervous right now

3 Likes

11:59 pm?? what time zone

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhahaha. I think they are punishing all the portal astrologists who messed with their system :joy:

4 Likes

Where did she get this? I didn’t get this email or message!

1 Like

what happened

California…I mean, I assume they won’t actually wait until 11:59…But I think this indicates that they are not rushing the results and we may need a little patience at we hit 3 PM, a time when many expected the results to be released.

1 Like

Last year they were 3:15