UC Berkeley Class of 2027 Official Thread

Daughter got in!! woohoo!!

3 Likes

Congrats to all who got in .
Daughter got Regents awarded today !!

3 Likes

Hello could you explain the portal astrology ? I didn’t understand that thanks !

My son got rejected.

2 Likes

Daughter got Waitlisted. Based on the history, Berkeley’s acceptance from waitlist is pretty high other than last year.

1 Like

did Regents come with the acceptance email?

nah just 44/ around 4k

1 Like

My son rejected he is heart broken :cry:

1 Like

She got the acceptance mail in early Feb ( i thing 6th feb) with Regents . Today was only abt Regents awarded

1 Like

Waitlisted at UCSC, yet admitted to Berkeley & UCLA!? I’m trying to wrap my head around that one.

In any event, congrats! Very impressive. All the best.

5 Likes

what do these mean in posts above
not authorized
FFT (or FTT)
Forbidden

4 Likes

didn;t know they had early acceptances going out. What is her major?

1 Like

Did anyone get an email? If so, did it say congratulations etc? Ds is on trip and can’t check portal. Thanks

We are surprised too. :grinning:

WAitlist applicants: where is the space for uploading the optional essay? It’s in the FAQs but no space in the portal.

My DD can’t remember how to log in

Waitlisted for Neuroscience. What are the chances?

Go bears! Daughter accepted! Following her parents footsteps. This is after she was waitlisted on all the other UCs!

9 Likes

That’s so called portal astrology - some people looked for changes in their portal to predict what their admissions decision would be.

1 Like

It’s a reference to the different methods that the Portal Astrology topic said would be predictive of admission or not. It turned out to be true (probably), based on all the responses so far.

2 Likes