UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

If the “glitch” remains, we should receive it by midnight prolly.

Wow, now I am scared lol.

Didn’t the freshman get the glitch the night before admissions came out, though? Or was it earlier?

I’m not playing with that powder keg of a button, goodness y’all. :firecracker:

there are several confirmations steps. I respect it though honestly only a few days difference if anything.

1 Like

I’m going through my essays for the first time since I submitted it. Never realized how corny it is, lol. I’m screwed.

5 Likes

I did the same thing, at the end of the day it is what it is and you can’t change it. Focus on today, figure out your options and just make the best of them.

3 Likes

Yeah, I should’ve let someone read it. If I get accepted, I’ll show it to you guys. If not, no need to.

1 Like

me too, I hate it

2 Likes

Well at least your gpa is good mines a 3.81 because I got 4 B in my dual courses as a sophomore. Ever since i went to my CC its been straight A’s but i dont think that’ll make a difference

This community is keeping me sane. Thanks for the solidarity all, you’re wonderful people.

1 Like

Oh, heck no. My gpa is well below the gpa admit range for my major. I have a 3.36 and range is 3.50 -3.90ish. My only hope was to wow them with the essays, and I might’ve tried too hard.

1 Like

I think the Essays might give us the chance I know they count that towards the acceptance. The only thing I’m worried about is that there some people here getting internships at Nasa like damn that’s impressive. My extracurriculars is a little bit unorthodox it might help me or harm me.

Yup, we’ll see. Davis would be nice, too. If not, I have Santa Cruz, cal poly slo, and sf state in the bag. Berkeley’s just my dream school in like forever.

Yah I got to get in Berkely has the only major i want to do the other colleges are different majors so if i don’t its another year for me

1 Like

i also have a 3.36! low gpa solidarity :,) here’s to hoping for good news for both of us <3

2 Likes

Good luck, friend. If we all get in, beers on me at Bear’s Lair (bar UC Berkeley) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Simple case of my history biting me in the butt. Hope they look at grade trend.

1 Like

same here :sweat: really hoping my PIQs will carry me as well

Your GPA is very strong for most majors!