UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

I got the i no longer wish message

You mean “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley”?

I mean it’s possible we’re all just freaking badass and got in, not a big room haha

3 Likes

LMAO it’s a long shot but i’m really hoping that’s the case :sob:

1 Like

how do I check the coddeeeee

Click the withdraw link, right-click anywhere on the page and select “view page source”.

I feel like the other prompt might be the one for admit. The “I will not be attending Cal…” as opposed to “I’m no longer interested…”. The “I’m no longer interested…” seems like waitlist. so ig I’m wl.

1 Like

no everyone got the same prompt. The glitch is retired it seems

1 Like

I think the glitch got fixed, previous codes got deleted, let’s wait till tomor!

Zeemee people have the same thing. I guess it’s nothing. I’ll drink beer anyways until my accepted feeling goes away.

1 Like

In a way, this is a good thing. If we did get in, wouldn’t we want to know the proper way? With confetti and ‘Congratulations’ all over our portal? The withdraw glitch is honestly a pretty lame way to find out you got into one of the best universities in the world.

4 Likes

Does anyone know what time they’re releasing tomorrow? I’ve heard 3pm and 5pm, really hoping it’s 3pm cause I can’t wait any longer hahaha

Yeah I’m no longer does sound like a waitlist, or they fixed it and we have to wait for tomorrow

it usually is 3pm

1 Like

“I will not not” is still in the source code tho

or it could be that they still have not updated the decisions yet. only that the changed the waitlist webpage

One person on zeemee said she got “I will not be coming”

1 Like

I would guess she got admitted

tell her to ss

yesterday when I clicked the withdraw button, I had the “I wish to withdraw my app from further consideration” message but I checked just now and clicked the withdraw button again and now I have the “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley” message