UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

Yeah like it literally changed a minute ago

oh shoot what if decisions are coming out at 5 (I think the freshmen came out on Thursday)

wait if you put view source does everyone have the options “i am no longer interested”, " i will not be attending and wish to cancel my admission", and the “i will not be attending and wish to withdraw my application” ?

they confirmed on twitter that it’s getting released tmrw so i’m not expecting a formal decision today

Do you guys think they’re updating everyone’s one by one?

Yes in batches

2 Likes

that’s what i’m thinking because mine hasn’t changed ):

1 Like

Wait so does not authorized mean rejection?

1 Like

Just from speculation but it is a maybe

screw it. I’m just gonna wait for tomorrow

1 Like

2 Likes

Mine says “I am no longer interested”

I think they’re starting with rejections. I’m not checking again until the first “I will not” reported

unfortunately i think they fixed the bug, i’m just gonna wait for tomorrow. good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I don’t know, some people are getting th unauthorized. Eerily similar to the freshman experience.

Same thing. From inspect element there are three options that are triggered when a variable that carries a boolean value changes. When Hidden == true then it does not show up.

Holy it seems like they are uploading decisions now oh god this is intimidating, I’m gonna wait to see if anyone get a different withdraw msg

1 Like

Come on admissions gods, I’ll trade you cal poly, Santa Cruz, and Davis and a second round draft pick for cal

3 Likes

If I am rejected I will might as well attend Cal Poly

can everyone who has gotten the unauthorized message post their majors and gpa please

3 Likes