UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

It totally might mean nothing or it could just mean your decision’s in but not indicate what the decision is I’m thinking cause yeah impressive stats

wait why would it mean rejected

Unauthorized Data science- 3.7

Not authorized. 4.0 from CC, Haas. ■■■■ my life.

Seems like they’re updating… let’s just wait together

2 Likes

Because we are comparing what happened to the freshman

same here for haas but my gpa is 3.88

It makes sense. You cant withdraw your application (dont have access to page) because you were rejected in the first place

what if everyone just has the same message right now lmao

we’re just speculating that it means rejected because if you’re rejected, you don’t even have a choice to opt in. so automatically you’d be “unauthorized” to opt out

it could also just be a phased release of that message who knows

That may be likely.

Historically unauthorized has meant rejection, but who knows anything is possible maybe they changed it idk. I dont want to tell anyone anything about the meaning of it. Just wait till tomorrow!

We forgot to add the recently there was a data breach

Anyone with the “I will not attend” in their source code earlier get unauthorized?

Yep.

Did you do an interview?

Unauth.
English/Russian 3.84
Prior service military, so I’m coming with 60 credits from the DLI in Monterey

my withdrawal section is the same as of right now. either way i wouldn’t worry too much – my gut tells me it isn’t indicative of admission or anything haha

1 Like

just tried to withdraw and was met with “I am no longer interested”. also someone mentioned how unfun it is to find out this way… but I cant stop!